Pages

Saturday 28 March 2020

Bill Gates steps down from Microsoft


Bill Gates the former owner of Microsoft steps down from it. Microsoft one of the biggest companies in the world with 44 years of history. Bill gates who published Leonardo Da Vinci: The Codex Leicester--notebook of a Genius, this book is one of my favorite books going threw it surprised me how much history could've of changed. Leonardo Da Vinci is actually one of the people who could of changed history, Leonardo Da Vinci died on 2 May 1519 but people found his old notebooks with inventions that were made decades later. This book actually just reminded me about what happened in the passed times but lets not get to that occasion. Bill gates stepping down is very sad he's been a great role model and one of my role model. This article makes me sad because the fact he's stepping down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.