Pages

Friday 5 June 2020

PIck A Path



This week we got the chance to create a pick a path quiz DLO. In mine I did a quiz about the NBA. My quiz is basically telling you how much you know about the NBA. I'm a massive fan of the NBA because I get to watch players evolve like Zion Williamson I've been watching him since he Joined the Duke basketball team and he was amazing. When I was watching the 2019 draft I was so excited to see the draft because I heard the Pelicans was going to be the 1st draft pick and I knew they needed a Power Forward so they picked Zion.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Viliami
    I really enjoyed your questions about NBA, some of them were very Challenging because I didn't no anything about NBA but keep up the amazing work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Vili. I really like playing you Pick a Path quiz about NBA even tho I don't know anything about it. It is very challenging. But I gave it a 5 star because I was very good. Keep up the good work. Stay Safe

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great quiz. I will pass it on to my NBA crazy brother and see if he knows the answers. Well done Viliami.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.