Pages

Thursday 17 September 2020

Meeting Andrew

Today we got to meet Andrew the author of the book and the main character of the book were reading. Meeting him was very funny we just finished taking our class photo and we were running back to class to get ready to meet him. As I grabbed my milk carten I saw him walk across the windows to get to our doors and I screamed ANDREWS COMING!!! but in a voice where only the people inside can hear me. One of my friends Kue'a said " So hes the surprise guest. But I only acted suprised so people thought I didn't know because my teacher told me and one of my good friends Richie that hes coming. When he came in I was so hyped to hear him talk. As he was talking he said that when he went to a university and started talking about his story but then he said that a boy their once ran out of the class so he can get a bark from the tree to write about his story and some tips in life. When he was about to go I got the honor to say a thank you to him from our class. He was so nice and funny.

Thank you Andrew Fiu for coming to our school it was an honor.  


3 comments:

  1. Malo e lelei Viliami,

    That's good you enjoyed Andrew's visit. I did as well :). Keep up the great work and keep blogging. Stay safe !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Viliami

    Wow I remember that day like it was yesterday his stories where amazing, i'm so glad you liked Andrews visit too! keep up the good work!.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ata Marie, Viliami. The day we met Andrew was very exciting!! We sure had lots of fun talking with him that day and you did well at thanking Andrew.

    -Dwyane :3

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.