Pages

Wednesday 18 December 2019

Summer Learning Journey// Defying the Odds//Week 1/Day 3/Activity 2

For this activity, we would like you to imagine that you had the chance to interview LeBron James, Steven Adams or another basketball player of your choice.

On your blog, tell us who you would interview and then provide a list of five questions that you would like to ask your chosen player.

I would ask Anthony Davis 5 questions and here they are.

How is it playing with A Lebron James?

Hows your New brand deal with Ruffles?

Can tell what would the New Lakers Jerseys would look like?

How was it when you versed Atlanta Hawks?

Which player in NBA History you had trouble playing against?


4 comments:

  1. Kia ora Viliami

    Anthony Davis, nice choice! I love watching him play with Lebron James. Are you a fan of basketball? What NBA team do you support? I support the Philadelphia 76ers and my favourite player is Lebron James. I am really impressed by your questions Viliami! I am also keen on hearing what it is like for Anthony Davis to play for Lebron James too, it must be an amazing feeling.
    By adding some bright colours or a few pictures of the food items to your blog post I think it would really catch people’s attention.

    Keep up the amazing work!! :)

    Ngā mihi,

    Mani

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Viliami!

    Congrats on completing another Summer Learning Journey activity! These are some interesting questions to tell to a famous basketball! My favourite team has to be Oklahoma City Thunder because of the one & only, Steven Adams! Who's your favourite BBall Player?

    Keep up the great work!

    Siosaia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Viliami.

    I love those questions! Especially the last one. I am now curious as well.
    I don't know much about basketball so reading all these interviews are nice.

    Sincerely,
    Riiana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey friend hope you are doing go. Well good work on completing another activity. Your questions are very good. KEEP IT UP.

    Richie

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.