Pages

Wednesday 18 December 2019

Summer Learning Journey//Miracle on The Hudson//Week 1// Day 2//Activity 3/Up in the Air

For this activity, we would like to hear about a time when you, or someone you know, was brave like Sully.

On your blog, recount a time when you (or someone else you know) did something brave.

So once on a Monday morning in the school holidays me and my Dad were riding back from my cousins birthday he stayed up making food but as he was driving he slept but then he was on the wrongs side of the tracks but I try'ed to wake him up but he was to sleepy a car came from the other side it was almost a crash but then I turned the steering wheel and then slapped his face and told him to drive and luckily no one died and I also kept slapping him each time he was sleepy.

4 comments:

  1. Malo e lelei Viliami,

    Wow what an interesting recount! I really liked the way that you have written this recount in a paragraph, so well done. Sometimes situations require us to be brave in different ways and I am just glad to hear you are alright and alive! It is very important to know that if people are driving and feel a little tired or are yawning quite a bit, it is best to pull over or stop somewhere safe where you can take a break or have a nap. How was your cousin’s birthday? Your Dad must have made some really yummy food for the birthday, what did he make?

    I am really enjoying reading your blog posts Viliami! :)

    Malo,

    Mani

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Viliami!

    Congrats on completin another Summer Learning Journey activity! I really enjoyed reading your recount on how you saved you and your Dad's life! The story gave me chills up my spine, It felt like I was in the story! But I'm glad I wasn't. Did you talk much about the scene to your family?

    Keep up the great work!

    Siosaia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Viliami!

    Oh gosh luckily no one was hurt!! You have such a nice writing style. I hope you had fun at your cousin's birthday at least.

    - Riiana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia ora Vili, GREAT WORK. Good to see that nun of you's were hurt. Keep up the good work.

    Richie

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.