Pages

Wednesday 18 December 2019

Summer Learning Journey/One Small Step for Man/Week 1/Day 2/ Activity 2/ Up in the Air

As my ship Apollo 1 launches my exceptions of my Aircraft exploding is 100 percent. I know how dangerous this task is but it's for the sake of my country. As I cross though the atmosphere it was a relief that a managed to make it though the atmosphere. As my Aircraft landed on the moon Aldrin Says "Light" as I wear my gear I get ready to take a step out side all of sudden I took the last step the bad things I was thinking about before just diapered and as I walked forward I planted our flag with pride and I was thinking about what I have done for my country.

3 comments:

  1. Mōrena Viliami,

    Wow! Such an amazing short poem Viliami. You literally had me on the edge of my seat because I was imagining every little thing you wrote as I read it. I wonder what it is like on the Moon, I hope it isn’t too cold! I have a friend that works at the NASA headquarters and works alongside the world’s top aeronautic engineers. You should check out this link for some totally awesome space videos that NASA took:

    https://www.nasa.gov/content/ultra-high-definition-video-gallery

    You are doing an amazing job Viliami, keep up the good work :)

    Ngā mihi,

    Mani

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Viliami!

    Congrats on completing another Summer Learning Journey activity! I really enjoyed reading your narritive about you going to space! I actually want to feel how it's like in space, Do I really float? But besides that, Amazing work!

    Keep up the great work!

    Siosaia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Viliami.

    Great job on creating a fantastic poem! Do you want to travel to the moon someday?

    Sincerely,
    Riiana

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.