Pages

Tuesday 17 December 2019

Summer Learning Journey/Setting Sail/Week 1/Day 1/Explorers

On this task we were suppose to list 10 things you would take on a Voyage.


  1. So first I would take Iodine pills cause I can take the sea water and use the Iodine pills to make it clean.
  2. I would also take Canned food cause it basically has food in a can which I could rely on the whole trip.
  3. I would take Noodles cause even though you need hot water to make it taste good you cold also just eat it dry. 
  4. I would take Biscuits as a nice snack on the ship when I'm hungry.
  5. I'd take goldfish crackers cause they are the best source of food to take on a boat.
  6. I'd take Zucchini Chips cause it's pretty healthy.
  7. I would take Pretzels cause those are delicious. 
  8. I'd take fruit and veges to keep my self hydrated. 
  9. Hummus and Crackers cause it's high in proteins.
  10. Veges and fruit kebab's. 

4 comments:

  1. Mōrena Viliami

    So sorry that we haven't been keeping up with your mahi - on your registration sheet we had a different url address, possibly your personal one? Thanks to your teacher for steering us toward the right track, we're going to prioritise your blog posts today!

    Your first suggestion of what to take is SO clever! I'm actually not sure if iodine pills can clear sea water, but I appreciate the thought that you've put in to this item.
    I've seen a lot of kids posts wanting to take lollies out to sea, so to be honest all of your food items sound really healthy in comparison - is this a regular diet for you?

    Well done Viliami, looking forward to reading more of your work soon.

    Ngā mihi,
    Jordan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Viliami,

    I really like the way you picked your Ten items my favourite one was when you thought of taking Iodine pills to use it to make clean water with sea water. Very creative.

    Well done my friend and keep up the good work.

    Richie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Viliami!

    Congrats on completing your first Summer Learning Journey Activity! I really liked the way you have listed out what you would take your Journey! I really liked that you have added Iodine pills to your list, Which I think is a great idea!. What are some long shelf-life items you would take?

    Keep up the great work!

    Siosaia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia ora Viliami!

    Thank you for commenting on my blog. :D

    As others have stated, taking lodine pills with you is such a great idea! I've never heard of zucchini chips. Have you ever tasted them?

    Sincerely,
    Riiana

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.