Pages

Wednesday 18 December 2019

Summer Learning Journey/Rugby Super Stars/Week 1/Day 3/Activity 1/Team Players

For this activity, let’s imagine that you could be a superhero for a day. What three superpowers would you most like to have?

On your blog, please list the three superpowers, tell us why you have chosen each one, and tell us what you are going to do with them.

The three super powers I'd picking infinite wishes along with Shape shifting and also I can tell the future. I'd pick infinite wishes causes I could just wish for anything and it would just happen like climate change to end. I would pick shape shifting cause you can just turn into anything and also I picked telling the future cause if there's something bad that gonna happen I would try to change it.  


4 comments:

  1. Malo Viliami,

    How are you enjoying the Summer Learning Journey so far? I have been super impressed with the blog posts you have created so far, ka pai! I think the superpowers you have chosen are awesome! I like how you have picked superpowers that you can use to do positive things like helping reduce the effects of climate change. Have you heard of a young girl named Greta Thunberg? She is an amazing young person who is using her powers to bring climate change to an end.

    Hope you have enjoyed your last week at school Viliami :)

    Malo,

    Mani

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Viliami!

    Congrats on completing another Summer Learning Journey activity! I see that you would want shapeshifting, which I think is an Exellent idea! Being a shapeshifter would have their Pros and Cons, Pros: You can blend in with other animals, Cons: People might think your a specific animal, and want to hunt you down. What if your not allowed to ask for infinite wishes?

    Keep up the great work!

    Siosaia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Viliami!

    These are terrific superpowers!! These will definitely have a positive impact on the world.

    Great work!
    Riiana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Talofa lava Vili, Nice! good to see you blogging. You have very good taste in powers. Good on you. Well keep it up.

    Richie

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.